Mail your resume at firstname.lastname@example.org
|Manager- Business Development||Mumbai||2|
JD for BDM
- Market Research for key prospects into Temp/Contractual staffing.
- New business acquisition – Responsible for new accounts on-boarding, transitioning existing numbers (payrolling), Payroll Process Outsourcing and Regulatory Compliances
- Adhering to targets – Meetings and Revenue for Delhi/NCR
- Involved into preparing Corporate Presentations, Sales pitch, RFPs
- Key Accounts Management – from signing off till de-boarding of any corporate account on-boarded
- Coordinating with the Internal teams (Migration, Sourcing and Ops) for timely key deliverable
- Client Relations – Relationship building with the clients, query handling and resolutions
- Renewals of Agreements and Commercial Negotiation at the time of renewal with existing accounts
JD for Recruiter(Field):
- Work closely with Hiring Managers to develop position profile and to understand overall needs and requirements. (Description, salary, timing, expectations, etc)
- Contacting candidates, following-up with candidates, and managing candidate pipeline
- Scheduling interviews, briefing and debriefing candidates before and after interviews
- Maintaining timely documentation of all conversations with candidates within our internal database
JD for MIS:
As a Senior MIS, you will be responsible for maintaining almost all MS-Office products, especially MS Excel and Access.
- Creating report that can provide information on business activity. Reporting may be of daily, weekly or monthly. Report may include data, graphics, chats, pivot tables, etc.
- Excellent communication skill because interaction with management and staff is often with your work process.